Stud Service Reservation - Fritz
Stud service reservation for Fritz (9lb AKC red parti miniature poodle). Stud service is good for 12 months from the time of purchase. The Stud Service Reservation fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from the stud fee ($1,500).
- Reservation is transferable to a different stud owned by Klaus Poodles if available.
- Stud service must be performed via artificial insemination at the breeder's vet in Houston or stud owner can overnight chilled semen to most vet offices in the USA.
- Stud Service must be used within 12 months or approval to extend must be obtained from Klaus Poodles in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The female must be between 2 and 6 years old as of the the time of the breeding.
- The Stud Service Reservation fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from the stud fee ($1,500). Vet fees and shipping fees are extra and will need to be paid by the female's owner. In general, overnight shipping from Houston runs between $150-200 per shipment. The cost of an AI runs between $100-500+ depending on the type of AI (regular/vaginal, trans-cervical, surgical).
- The owner of the female agrees to notify the Stud Owner in writing at email@example.com as soon as they notice that the female has started their heat cycle.
- The owner of the female may advertise the upcoming breeding using any picture downloaded from the Klaus Poodles website or social media accounts as long as the words "outside stud" is mentioned and a link to the Klaus Poodles website is provided.
- The Klaus Poodles Stud Service contract must be signed prior to service.
- The Stud Owner reserves the right to void this transaction and refund the fee for any reason.